1. GOD: We believe that there is only one true, living, and eternal GOD, and that the Godhead is revealed as Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
2. The BIBLE: We believe that the Holy Scriptures are the Old and the New Testaments of the King James Version of 1611, as revised in 1769, the inspired, infallible, and inerrant Word of God. Therein is found the only reliable guide of Christian faith and conduct. We believe that the God who inspired the original writers, directed the translators of the King James Version of 1611, protected His Word and His Words, and has given us a trustworthy and reliable guide that we can use as an anchor of our soul, and that we can stake our eternal destiny on it's truthfulness. We consider any book that addresses Jesus in a favorable manner to be a good book. Other versions of the Bible, as well as various reference books are beneficial as study aids. However, we do not consider them to be equal in inspiration to the King James Version of 1611. The King James Version of 1611 will be the standard text used by all teachers in all classes.
3. MAN: We believe that God created man in His own image to bring honor to God through obedience, and that when man disobeyed, he became a fallen and sinful creature, unable to save himself. We believe that children are in Covenant of God's grace and that all persons become accountable to God when they reach a state of moral accountability.
4. SALVATION: We believe that salvation (regeneration, sanctification, justification, and redemption) has been provided for all mankind through the redemptive work (life, death, resurrection, ascension, and intercession) of Jesus Christ, and that this salvation can be received only through repentance toward God and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.
5. ASSURANCE and ENDURANCE: We believe that those who abide in Jesus Christ have the assurance of salvation. We believe that God never forsakes His own, that they are sealed until the day of redemption. However, we believe that it is possible for a believer to turn away and reject God and be forever lost.
6. CHRISTIAN DUTIES: We believe that Christians should live faithfully by serving in and through the local church, praying diligently, witnessing earnestly, practicing tolerance, showing loving kindness, giving as God prospers, and conducting themselves in such a way as to bring glory to God.
7. The CHURCH: We believe that the church universal is the Body of Christ, the fellowship of all believers, and that it's members have been called out from the world to come under the dominion and authority of Jesus Christ, it's head. We believe that a local church is a fellowship of Christians, a part of the Body of Christ, voluntarily banded together for worship, nurture, and service.
8. ORDINANCES: We believe that baptism and the Lord's Supper are ordinances instituted by Jesus Christ to be observed by Christians only. We believe that the Biblical mode of baptism is the immersion of a converted individual, and that participation in the Lord's Supper should be open to all Christians.
9. The LORD'S DAY: We believe in the sanctity of the Lord's Day, the first day of the week, and that this day ought to be observed by worshipping God, witnessing for Jesus Christ, and ministering to the needs of humanity. We believe that secular work on Sunday should be limited to cases of necessity or mercy.
10. SPIRIT FILLED: We believe that all saved individuals can, and should be filled with the Spirit of God. This is a personal experience, subsequent to salvation. It is obtained, like salvation, by asking of God and receiving it through faith. This does not make the Christian more saved, but it does provide more power for the Christian life and service. When a person is Spirit filled there is always an obvious manifestation, usually immediately. It is necessary to be Spirit filled to operate consistently in the Gifts of the Spirit.
11. DIVINE HEALTH: We believe that sickness is not the will of God for His Church. Jesus provided for Divine Health in His death and resurrection. Medical doctors can provide treatment for many distresses, but healing comes from God. Divine healing is available to mankind today through various operations of the Spirit of God.
12. LAST THINGS: We believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the bodily resurrection of the dead. We believe that God will judge all mankind by Jesus Christ, that He will reward the saved with eternal life in heaven, and that He will banish the lost to everlasting punishment in the lake of fire.